Responsible body within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Tel.: +49 (0)2241-844 933
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations, Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data transferability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us. If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact your local supervisory authority at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on your state of residence, your work or the alleged infringement. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) and their addresses can be found at: https://www. bfdi. bund. de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/addresses_links-node. html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third partiesWe process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent,
- the processing is necessary to process a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of dataWe adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as provided for in the various storage periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose or expiry of these periods, the corresponding data will be blocked or deleted as a matter of routine and in accordance with statutory regulations. Collection of general information when you visit our website When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected by means of a cookie. This information (server log files) includes the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar information. This is exclusively information which does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person. This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the content you have requested from websites and is mandatory when using the Internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about you personally. The recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, the contract processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us in order to optimize our Internet presence and the technology behind it.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically provides us with certain data such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.Cookies cannot be used to start programs or to transmit viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can make navigation easier for you and enable the correct display of our web pages.
Under no circumstances will the data we collect be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
E-Mail ContactIf you contact us (e. g. by e-mail), we will store your details for processing the request and in the event that follow-up questions arise.
This is also our legitimate interest pursuant to Art 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) EU-DSGVO/EU-GDPR.
We only store and use further personal data if you give your consent or if this is legally permissible without special consent.
Changes to our data protection regulationsWe reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e. g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply for your next visit. Questions to the data protection officer If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our company directly: